- To provide a service for parents while they work.
- To give children a head start to be ready for school and academic success.
- To enhance children's self-concept and social skills as they learn to get along in the world.
- To ensure children have a childhood that is full of play, adventure and investigation.
- To create a community where the adults and children experience a sense of connection and new possibilities for making the world a better place.
- To develop the child's self-image while teaching them to think positive about outcomes in their lives.
- To have a loving environment where the child feels safe and secure and excited about their learning experiences.
- To help parents to feel that their children are in a safe environment and that the child is happy when the parents pick them up. To help the parents not feel guilty about leaving their child.
- To be positive everyday about each child's growth and development and work from our hearts; helping each child become successful.
- To believe and have faith daily.
- To trust in Creative Intelligence in all of our endeavors.